PRESENTATION OF QATAR DEVELOPMENT BANK :
Qatar Development Bank (QDB) was founded by Emiri Decree to grow Qatar’s private sector and diversify its economy. His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Father Amir, identified these as vital tasks in developing Qatar into a modern state.
Since our establishment in 1997, we have been at the forefront of these efforts. We have worked with thousands of Qatari entrepreneurs and enterprises. We have provided investment and guidance to brand-new start-ups and well-established corporations. And we have built a reputation for identifying promising investment opportunities.
Our focus is on growing small and medium enterprises in key sectors by offering a number of services through a single window to support their expected growth. Through smart, targeted financing products and advisory support services, QDB is nurturing a sound and sustainable knowledge-based economy for Qatar.
KEY FIGURES OFQATAR DEVELOPMENT BANK :
Foundation date : 1997
Effectifs :De 50 à 99 employés
Products and services :4
ACTIVITIES OF QATAR DEVELOPMENT BANK :
- Direct and indirect financing of mandated sectors in general, with a sector agnostic approach
- Promoting and supporting exports
- Providing business support, through a set of initiatives and services associated with real estate development and housing loans to citizens
- Enhancing technical skills and developing capabilities
- Providing opportunities for small and medium enterprises domestically and globally
- Promoting SME ecosystem development